- 100g Silken Tofu
- 1 small clove Garlic, peeled
- 1 Tbsp White Miso
- 1 tsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 cup Fresh Mixed Herbs (basil, mint, dill, parsley etc), finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 Tbsp Capers
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 3 Zucchinis, thinly sliced on mandolin or use a peeler
- 8 slices Vogel's Sunflower & Barley Toast
- Use a stick blender to combine the tofu, garlic, miso and vinegar. Season to taste and set aside.
- In a bowl combine the herbs, lemon juice, olive oil, and capers.
- Toss the zucchini with the herbs.
- Toast the bread, spread with the tofu and top with the zucchini.