- 4 slices Vogel’s Gluten Free 6 Seed Bread
- 1 Cup Brussel Sprouts
- 1 small Butternut Squash
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp Garlic Salt
- 1 Tbsp Balsamic Reduction
- 1 Tbsp Cinnamon
- ½ Cup Feta Cheese
- 1 tin Lentils
- ½ Bunch Silverbeet
- ¼ Cup Almonds
- ½ Cup Dried Apricots
- Preheat your over to 180 and line a baking tray.
- Chop your Vogel’s, Brussel Sprouts and Butternut and place into the tray without mixing them up.
- Drizzle them all with olive oil then add the Garlic Salt to the Vogel’s, the Balsamic Reduction to the Brussel Sprouts and the Cinnamon to the Butternut. Pop the tray in the oven and bake for 30 minutes, flipping after fifteen minutes.
- While the veggies are roasting, chop the remaining ingredients.
- Once cooked, combine all the ingredients (except the croutons) and toss them together. Divide into bowls and top with the delicious toasty croutons!