- 8 slices Vogel’s Extra Thick Fruit & Spice
- 3 Eggs
- 3/4 Cup Milk
- 40ml Espresso
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Butter, for frying
- 2 Cups Mascarpone
- 60ml Espresso
- 60ml Maple Syrup
- Chocolate Sauce
- Cocoa Powder
- Make Espresso Whip by whisking the Espresso and Maple Syrup into the Mascarpone until smooth. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- In a shallow dish whisk together Eggs, Milk, Espresso and Vanilla Extract.
- Melt ½ a teaspoon of butter in a large frying pan on a medium heat. Coat a slice of Vogel’s in the egg mix evenly on both sides and fry until golden on both sides (about 1-2 minutes on each side). Repeat with the remaining slices of Vogel’s.
- Once cooked, layer two slices of French Toast with Espresso Whip in between. Drizzle with chocolate sauce and a dusting of cocoa powder.