- 2 Medium Tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 1/2 Red Onion, finely chopped
- 1 Avocado, roughly chopped
- Juice of 1 Lemon
- 1 Spring Onion, finely sliced
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 cup Meadow Fresh Milk
- 4 slices Vogel’s Original Mixed Grain Very Thin, cut in half
- 3 Tbsp Butter
- In a bowl combine the tomatoes, red onion, avocado, lemon juice and spring onion. Season with salt and pepper and set aside.
- Whisk together the egg and Meadow Fresh milk with some salt in a medium sized bowl. Add the bread slices one at a time and allow the egg mix to soak in.
- Heat a nonstick frying pan and add half the butter. Add bread slices and fry for 3-5 minutes on each side until golden. Keep warm while you cook the remaining bread.
- Top with the salsa and serve.