- 400g cherry tomatoes
- 1 bulb of garlic
- Olive oil, salt, pepper
- 4 slices Vogel's Original Mixed Grain Toast
- ½ cup crème fraîche
- Juice of ½ lemon
- Fresh basil leaves, chopped
- Preheat oven to 200°C (400°F). Halve cherry tomatoes and place in a baking dish. Cut the top off the garlic bulb and add it to the dish.
- Drizzle tomatoes and garlic with olive oil, salt, and pepper. Roast for 45 minutes.
- While roasting, mix crème fraîche, lemon juice, and chopped basil in a bowl.
- Toast Vogel's Original Toast slices.
- Once roasted, squeeze garlic cloves into tomatoes and stir.
- Plate Vogel's toast, spread with herbed crème fraîche, and top with roasted garlic tomatoes.
- Garnish with fresh basil leaves and serve.