- 1 cup Chelsea white sugar (to make sugar syrup)
- 1/2 Cup Water (to make sugar syrup)
- 1 Litre Meadow Fresh Original Milk
- 1 Cup Powdered milk
- 1/2 Cup Condensed Milk
- 2 Tablespoons Rice Flour
- 1 teaspoon Cardamom powder
- Butter or oil for frying
- 1/2 Cup Shredded almonds and pistachio
- 6 slices of your favourite Vogel's
- 1 sheet silver leaves
- Make Chelsea white sugar syrup with water and sugar, set aside.
- Boil Meadow Fresh milk in a pan and reduce to a medium heat.
- Add the milk powder and rice four. Cook for 15 minutes.
- Add condensed milk and half the cardamom powder, half the almonds and all of the pistachio.
- When the milk has thickened, remove from the heat and set aside.
- Take six slices of bread and cut into triangles. Fry in the pan with butter.
- Individually dip the fried slices in the syrup. Layer in a deep serving dish.
- Pour the thickened milk on the slices of bread until fully covered.
- Garnish with almonds, pistachios and cardamom powder.
- At the end decorate your dish with silver leaves.