- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1 orange - zest and juice of
- 2 tbs boiling water
- 1 tsp maple syrup
1. Combine the berries and boiling water
2. Mash the berries with a fork
3. Add the chia seeds, orange juice and zest and maple syrup (if using)
4. Allow the mixture to sit for 30 minutes so the chia seeds swell. Add more water, if needed, to achieve the desired consistency.
Serve on your favourite toasted Vogel's with your preferred nut butter (we used almond butter) and sprinkle with seeds, crushed nuts and desiccated coconut if you're feeling fancy!