- 250g Sweet Stem Broccoli or Broccolini
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil and Toasted Sesame Seeds for garnishing
- 6 Eggs
- 1/2 cup Meadow Fresh Cream or Milk
- 1/2 cup Chopped Herbs (eg. chives, chervil, parsley, tarragon etc)
- 3 slices Soy & Linseed Toast, toasted
- butter for toast
- Steam the broccoli until tender 3-5 minutes, season with salt and pepper and drizzle with the olive oil and scatter over some sesame seeds.
- Meanwhile beat the eggs with the Meadow Fresh cream or milk until combined and season with salt and pepper. Put into a non-stick frypan and stir constantly over a medium heat until the mix is hot.
- Turn off the heat, gently stir through the herbs and leave to sit for a moment to allow the eggs to slightly set.
- Spread butter on toast, plate, spoon on the eggs and add the broccoli.