- 1 cup Feijoa Flesh
- 1 cup Jam Setting Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Butter
- Chop Feijoa Flesh into small chunks. For a smoother jam, blend in the foodprocessor.
- Add the Feijoa and Jam Setting Sugar to small saucepan. Keep on a low heat until the sugar has melted.
- Once all the sugar has melted bring up to a low boil for 4-5 minutes, stirring often.
- Remove from the heat and carefully pour the jam (which will still be liquid) into a sterilised jar with a lid. Leave to cool–the jam with set and thicken as it cools.
- Once cooled, serve on your favourite toasted Vogel’s with butter! Store remaining jam in the fridge.