- 4 Slices Vogel's Gluten Free White
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 Cup Greek Yogurt
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- A selection of your preferred toppings (we used white choc chips, milk choc chips, blueberries and raspberries)
- Preheat your oven to 180°.
- Place the Gluten Free Vogel’s on a lined baking tray and indent the centers with your fingers creating a shallow bread bowl.
- In a medium bowl combine yoghurt, eggs, syrup and cinnamon. Stir until well combined.
- Divide the custard mix between the 4 slices of Vogel’s and add toppings.
- Carefully transfer the tray into the oven and bake for 8-12 minutes until toasty and caramelized.
- Enjoy hot out of the oven.
Top Tip: You can also make this in the air fryer if you have one!