- 3 Slices Vogel's Fruit & Spice
- 2 Eggs
- 1/4 Cup Milk
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp butter
- 1/2 cup Ricotta Cheese
- 1 tbs honey
- 3-4 plums canned Black Doris Plums
- 1/4 cup plum syrup from can
- 1 tbs balsamic vinegar
- Cracked black pepper
1. Add the Black Doris Plum ingredients to a small saucepan and simmer until the plums are heated through and the syrup thickens.
2. While the syrup thickens combine the Ricotta and honey and whisk until smooth and well combined.
3. Lastly, whisk together eggs, milk and cinnamon. Soak the bread in the egg mixture then fry in a heated pan with butter until cooked on both sides.
4. Layer the hot French toast and whipped ricotta. Top with the plums and drizzle the syrup over the top.