- 1 tsp Olive Oil
- 350g Brussel Sprouts
- 1 cup bacon pieces
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup finely grated parmesan
- Vogel's Original Toast
- Preheat the oven to 180.
- Stir the sour cream and chopped chives together with a pinch of salt and pepper. Place in the fridge until serving.
- Toss the Brussels in oil, salt and pepper on a lined baking tray and bake at 180 for ten minutes. After ten minutes, toss the brussels, coat with Parmesan and bake for a further 10 minutes.
- While the Brussels are baking, fry bacon bits until crispy.
- To serve, top toasted Vogel’s with a generous spoonful of sour cream, parmesan crusted Brussel Sprouts and add a sprinkling of bacon. Enjoy!!