Makes approx 9 balls
- 1 cup Pitted Dates
- 1/2 cup Vogel’s Café-Style Super Oats Chia & Coconut
- 2 Limes, zested and juiced
- 1/3 cup Desiccated Coconut (sweetened or unsweetened)
- In large food processor with “s” blade, process dates until a sticky ball forms.
- Break apart ball slightly.
- Pour in Vogel’s Café-Style Super Oats Chia & Coconut, lime zest, and lime juice process until uniformly combined.
- Using small cookie scoop or tablespoon scoop out date mixture.
- Place desiccated coconut in small bowl.
- Roll each ball in coconut, to coat completely.
- Store in sealed container in refrigerator for up to one week.