- 1 KG Boneless chicken
- 2 teaspoons Oyster sauce
- 1 teaspoon Chicken powder
- 1/3 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Turmeric powder
- 6 teaspoons Rice flour
- 50 mL Water
- 2 teaspoons Breadcrumbs
- Clean the chicken, cut into 2 inch chunks and place in a medium bowl.
- Add oyster sauce, chicken powder, turmeric powder, and salt, and mix well.
- Add rice flour, bread crumbs and water.
- Leave the chicken to marinate for 30 minutes.
- Heat the pan and pour in the oil, when the oil is hot add the chicken (the oil should completely cover the chicken), and fry until it turns a golden colour, flipping both sides.
- Serve with rice.