- 6 Slices Fruit & Spice Extra Thick Bread
- 4 Tbsp Raspberry Jam
- 1 Large Egg
- 2 Tbsp Butter (for sauteing)
- 1 Tbsp Granulated Sugar
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 Cup Milk
- Trim the crust from the bread. Flatten the slices with a rolling pin.
- Spread each slice with jam and roll up like sushi.
- In a bowl, whisk the egg and milk until well combined.
- On a small plate, combine the sugar and cinnamon.
- Set a pan over a medium heat and add butter.
- Soak the bread rolls in the milk mixture until fully coated.
- Add them to the hot pan and cook the rolls until they are golden brown on all sides.
- Roll in sugar/cinnamon mixture.
- For breakfast - Serve with banana and maple syrup.
- For Dessert - Serve with banana and ice cream.