- 100g Puhoi Valley Goat's Milk Feta
- 1-2 Red Chillis, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp finely chopped Parsley
- Vogel’s Original Mixed Grain Toast, toasted
- 1 tsp White Vinegar
- 4 Very Fresh Eggs, at room temperature
- Chilli Flakes, Black Pepper and Salt for serving
- Combine the feta, chilli and parsley together and set aside.
- Toast the bread and smear with the cheese.
- Bring a pan of water to the boil, salt generously and add the vinegar. Swirl to create a whirlpool and one at a time add the eggs gently to the middle. Cook for 3-4 minutes depending on how soft poached you like the eggs.
- Remove eggs with a slotted spoon and drain for a moment to remove excess water, then put onto the toast, sprinkle with chilli flakes, freshly ground black pepper and salt.