- 1 loaf of your favourite Vogel's
- 2 and a 1/2 cups Rice flour
- 400 grams Semolina
- 2 Red onions
- 1/2 Cup Chopped coriander leaves
- ½ Cup Curry leaves
- 2 Cups Kalo Natural Yoghurt
- 3 teaspoons Fennel seeds
- 2 teaspoons Ginger paste
- 3-4 teaspoons Chili flakes
- Salt to taste
- Put the bread in one bowl and crumble well, add all the ingredients and mix it into soft dough.
- Make a small lemon sized ball and flatten it. Put a hole in the middle, and put it on a tray.
- Heat the pan and pour in the oil. When the oil is hot place the Vadai in the pan and deep fry by flipping both sides. When it turns a golden colour, take it out.
- Serve the bread vadai with spicy chutney.