- 1 loaf of your favourite Vogel's toast
- 500 grams of your favourite Meadow Fresh cheese
- 3 Cups Spinach
- 3 Carrots
- 2 Onions
- 1 Cup Corn
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 tablespoons Vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon coriander seeds
- Finely dice the onion and carrots
- Heat the pan and add the oil, when the oil is hot add the onion and fry for a few minutes
- Add carrot, corn, black pepper and coriander seeds, and stir well. Put aside this filling to cool.
- Chop the spinach and stir fry separately. Put aside to cool, then add the cheese and keep separately.
- Put the bread on a flat surface and roll it thin using the roller, making the shape of a funnel.
- Mix flour and water together to form a paste and join the edges of the bread with the paste.
- Put the cones in the oven until they turn golden brown.
- Now fill the cone with the cooked ingredients and cover with spinach and cheese.
- The Cone Vegetable Toast is ready to serve.